Mission Homes NW is dedicated to providing you with a superior built home.
• Stone and brick exteriors per plan and elevation • Front door hardware: oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel knobs and hinges • Fully landscaped front yard with sprinkler system • Cedar deck or exposed aggregate patio per plan • Fiber cement or cedar siding per plan • Choice of designer color, trim and stone
• 9/10 foot ceilings on the main level per plan • 8/9 foot upper level ceilings • Spacious great room floor plans • Laundry room with utility sink and cabinetry • Upstairs bonus/theater rooms • Vaulted, coved or dropped ceilings per plan • Two panel doors painted white • Hardwood floors in foyer, kitchen, and nook areas • Painted casing and baseboard trim throughout • Stairs include stained oak ball top and rail • Oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel hinges and lever style knobs • Gas fireplace with tile or stone surround • Built-ins surrounding the fireplace
• White pedestal sink • Oiled bronze or brushed nickel fixtures • Hardwood floor as selected/per plan
• 95% efficient forced air gas furnace with coil case and wiring for future A/C • Oiled bronze or brushed nickel fixtures • Hardwood floor as selected/per plan • 75-gallon, natural gas hot water heater • Pre-plumbed for central vacuum
• Granite or slab countertops and tile backsplash • Cabinets • Stainless steel appliances • Gas range or cooktop oven, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal • Stainless steel single or double bowl sink with swivel head • Oiled bronze or brushed nickel plumbing fixtures
• Large master bedroom suite • Tile countertops, floor, tub surround, and tile shower •Glass shower enclosure with oiled bronze or brushed nickel trim •White soaking tub •Fixtures in oiled bronze or brushed nickel trim •Large walk-in closet with shelves and rods
•Tile countertops, backsplash, and floor •Fiberglass tub and enclosure •Fixtures in oiled bronze or brushed nickel trim
•Low Voltage •CAT5e Network Center with Internet, television, and phone •Pre-wired for surround sound in great room •Pre-wired for security system
Each home is built with green features to help you maximize your efficiency while minimizing your cost and environmental impact.
Water Efficiency: Water Efficiency: Low flush toilets and water efficient faucets use less water reducing your cost and waste.
Paint: All wall paints use low volatile organic compound latex paints. This improves air quality during and after construction.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows: Cascade brand vinyl windows.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Dishwasher: Saves about 1,000 gallons of water per year and uses about 25% less energy than standard models.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Furnace: Has an annual fuel utilization efficiency of 95%.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Lighting: 50% or more of the bulbs are compact fluorescent lighting, which uses 75% less energy and lasts about 10 times longer than an incandescent bulb.
Ductwork Design and Seal: Mastic is used to seal all duct connections, which reduces conditioned air loss to less than 6%.
Insulation: Blown in fiberglass which creates a more insulated environment than batts and enables a much higher R-value than standard code.
Fiber Cement Siding: Supports a waste free design while reducing the use of forestry products by using recycled industrial materials.
Weather Barrier: DuPont™ Tyvek® weather barrier prevents water from penetrating the wall cavity and creating structural damage. In addition, sealing the building envelope is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase the energy efficiency of a home.
All information subject to change without notice. See sales rep for further details. Mission Homes LLC. CCB # 186849
All houses are tested using a blower door test to ensure a tight envelope. All houses are given an Energy Performance Score with the EnergyTrust of Oregon.